Another first time baking! This was a banana bread!
I’ve come across a lot of different recipes for this, but as always I try to look for one that is simple and has easy-to-find ingredients. Like this one!
- 2 bananas
- 100 g. sugar
- 1 egg
- 57.5 g. butter
- 225 g. flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Preheat oven to 165 Cº
- Mix bananas, sugar, an egg, and melted butter in a bowl.
- Mix flour and baking soda in another bowl.
- Mix both mixes until is homogeneous and add salt.
- Grease a loaf pan and pour the batter in it.
- Bake in the oven for about 1 hour. Until you can insert a toothpick in the center and it comes clean.
I loved how simple this recipe is and how it turned out. IT WAS DELICIOUS ! I will be for sure making it again.
I found the recipe at allrecipes.com .
You need to try it ASAP.
Have a great Friday. I will come back with another post very soon!
2 thoughts on “My First Time Baking A Banana Bread”
That looks delicious!
LikeLiked by 1 person
it was delicious!! xx