Season 2 of Grey’s Anatomy done!! Here go my thoughts:
- Elis Grey really scares me.
- I love how they respect religion in grey’s.
- I’m not sure why but I don’t really like George or Izzie at the begging of this season.
- The episode with the to patients impaled makes me so sad.
- Izzie and Ales kiss at Joe’s is sooo gooood!
- George hunting a turkey it’s my favourite. Literally replaying those scene because of how funny they are.
- Alex and Olivia. Ew. No.
- Addison shouldn’t have done that to Izzie, way too cruel.
- I’m Izzie when it comes to Christmas.
- Hello Denny Duquette.
- The thing that I enjoyed the most was “Pregnant Bailey”.
- The fact that Izzie had a daughter shocked me.
- Meredith has a feeling. I repeat. MEREDITH HAS A FEELING.
- The whole bomb thing was really good and unexpected. The first one of many catastrophes.
- I love George and Bailey “friendship”.
- So awkward. George telling Meredith how he feels about her.
- Denny and Izzie falling in love is so cute.
- Meredith and the vet actually made a good couple.
- Izzie cutting the LVAD wire is just crazy, like, way too crazy.
Keep up with me for Season 3!!
What were your thoughts on this season?
Have a great Friday. I will come back with another post very soon!