Season 4… CHECK!
Here we go:
- Cristina and Meredith went on a honeymoon together. That’s goals.
- Addison is gone 😦
- I love George being an intern. Again. He’s so cute.
- LEXI GREY is finally here!! Yay!
- Oh. My. God. Fricking Lucifer from Supernatural!
- I feel so bad for Callie. She’s so stressed out.
- Rebecca can leave already.
- I can’t see Izzie and George as a couple.
- I don’t like Hanh.
- Seriously? Zacharias from Supernatural too??
- Bailey and George’s special moments are so precious.
- Dereck is kissing that nurse. Ew. No.
- Bailey operating on that nazi guy. Wow.
- Lexie is stealing things from the hospital for her and George’s apartment. She’s the best.
- I don’t care if it’s only for one episode, Addison is back.
- Honestly, Rebecca/Ava is really annoying.
- Okay, I feel really bad for Rebecca now. But, she’s breaking Alex.
- I need more of MerDer in this season. But I’m proud of how much they fought for the clinical trial.
- Callie has told Erica her feelings!
There you have it! Not my favourite season, but it has a lot of great moments. Lexie is here, the characters are in a new position which is interesting, you get to see Alex not being an idiot, Callie is more Callie than ever… Overall I think this is the most relaxing season of them all.
What do you think?
Keep up with me for season 5!!
Have a nice Tuesday. I will come back with another post on Friday!