We all know that eggs and avocado are a perfect match right? Well today I bring you an avocado, egg and CHEESE toast!
This is a perfect lunch because it gives you energy thanks to the carbs and keeps you full till dinner! Also, it’s sooooo easy to do!
What you need:
- 1 Avocado (a bit ripped)
- 1 Egg
- A bread slice
- Spreadable cheese
- Mild Spicy Sauce
- Olive oil
- Put the bread in the toaster.
- Beat up the egg and add pepper, salt, paprika and parsley.
- On a pan with warm olive oil put the egg on medium and let it cook slowly. We want it to be crispier than the avocado so we can feel the different textures.
- Peel the avocado and put it in a bowl. Add pepper and salt. Add the amount that you like of any kind of spicy sauce. I used Taco Bell Mild Spicy Sauce. You should add a little more than what you usually do, because the cheese and avocado balances off the spicy a lot, but you’re always in time to add it later.
- Put the spreadable cheese on the toast. And add the avocado, smashing it a little.
- Once the egg (omelette) is done put it on top of the toast.
- READY TO EAT!
I love this toast because you can add or remove ingredients as you like. You could add bacon, nuts, cheackpeaks, tomatoes… whatever you want!
Hope you like it and try it!
Have a nice Friday. I will come back with another post on Tuesday!