Today I’m showing you what’s in my bag!
I normally wear backpacks instead of bags, because I think is so much better for your back.
The little pom pom is also from MISAKO.
Let’s get into it:
The front pocket it’s a small one where I put the things I need the most like:
- My phone
- Because I recently got new tattoos I need to carry with me the Tattoo Care Cream by Easy Kits.
- A pen.
- A lighter.
Bubblegum. My favourite are the mint ones from Trident.
- My purse. For all that change. I got this one from an outlet of Springfield for 1€ (super bargain!). And it’s super cute!
The back pocket, which is actually the big one:
- Sadly I smoke, so cigarettes.
- My wallet with all my cards. I have no idea where I got it from, but I absolutely love it!
- My phone charger. Always.
- This little box that I use to carry hair bands and bobby pins.
- In a little pocket I have a necklace and a bracelet. I can’t wear jewelry at work so I keep them there until I get out of work.
- A little notebook, so I can write ideas for my blog.
The little pocket on the side:
- My keys.
- Lipstick. This one is from W7 in the shade Blackberry. I love this lipstick because you can have a little touch of color or full berry lips.
- A heart-shaped stone/pebble, that my boyfriend gave me and a carry with me as a little lucky charm.
Finally the bottom pocket:
- A small bottle of perfume.
- Hand sanitizer. Every one should have one of this.
- Kleenex. You never know when you’re going to need one.
A part from all of that I also have receipts, cinema tickets and more kinds of random papers that should be there.
So that’s what’s in my backpack. I hope you found it interesting!
Have a nice Monday. I will come back with another post very soon!